Do you rivet attention when you speak?
Is your audience engaged and responsive during your presentation?
Can you change your audience’s views without causing resentment?
The underlying purpose of every presentation is to connect. Connection is the red carpet that leads to the threshold of audience decision.
Who would not want a stronger connection?
The problem is, most confident experts assemble a compelling intellectual case for their ideas and totally forget to make an emotional appeal. The intellectual presentation is commendable but the trigger point for audience by in and decision is ignored.
Good presenters connect by transferring knowledge. Great presenters connect by transforming lives. If you fail to connect, your audience will be left feeling unappreciated and uninspired.
What if there were exact steps to follow that led to audience connection?
What if there was a systematic way to express your views that guaranteed audience buy in?
Welcome to the Connection Clinic!
In the world of small and large presentations, it is a comprehensive program that eliminates the gap between theory and reality. It teaches you how to uncover audience motivation and inspire action.
The Connection Clinic is a workshop designed to teach presenters how to connect with their audiences. Upon completion presenters will be able to:
- Establish audience trust.
- Make their audience members feel like participants in an experience.
- Gain audience buy in on recommendations to take new paths, follow new procedures and try new approaches.
The Connection Clinic teaches presenters how to engage audiences at the deepest level. It requires a serious time commitment and strict adherence to the process.
Benefits to the presenters:
- Establish reputation for dynamic impressions
- Expand influence
- Change audience to your point of view without causing resentment
Benefits to the organization:
- Create attraction to organizational products and services
- Solve industry problems.
- Predict future industry trends.