The greatest athletes, artist, and presenters perform well in “high pressure” situations because of insane preparation. A significant portion of their practice regime is dedicated to visualization. They also rehearse the mechanics of their craft until routine actions become second nature.
Successful executive conversations and presentations requires you to create “the big moment” before it exist. With nothing at stake you can stop time to deconstruct and reconstruct the dynamics of your executive situation. Playing the role of the executive target, I will assess your performance and make recommendations for improvement.
1 to One is executive role play in a simulated client environment, designed to replicate your next large or small executive opportunity.
Presenters will learn to:
- Communicate with ease and natural style.
- Communicate using understandable, relevant and meaningful language.
- Give effective demonstrations.
- Give effective impromptu presentations.
- We meet in a predetermined location.
- Assess the situation.
- Identify and understand the target.
- Establish desired outcome.
- Create or evaluate your existing presentation for structure and emotional triggers.
- Determine presentation structure.
- Develop content.
- Practice, delivery and feedback.
Your minimal time investment is two hours.