Surprisingly, the most difficult aspect of crafting an engaging and informative speech is unscrambling your ideas and clearly stating them on paper. Your intimate familiarity with your subject makes it difficult to (1) objectively assess what the audience needs to know and (2) the most effective approach to delivering that message.
Many speakers make the tragic mistake of attempting to cram everything they know into apresentation, leaving the audience to figure out what’s important. The best speakers avoid this mistake by partnering with a speech writer who helps them decipher what to say and how to say it. A speech writer is to a speaker what an editor is to an author.
The benefit of working with me as your speech writer is that I have a natural ability to see through the eyes of another. This means I can write for the presenter (you) while listening with the ear the audience. I help speakers:
- Maximize their comfort and eliminate their inclination to memorize.
- Establish a controlling idea supported by key points, stories and illustrations.
- Rationalize content flow for easy, clear and willful audience engagement.
- Create space for demonstrations and audience participation.
- Establish a clear call-to-action.
Whether I write your entire speech or rewrite an existing speech, I guarantee that you will be able to deliver it ease and natural style.